Wednesday, March 18, 2009

On a mission.

First I just want to thank you girls once again for your sweet comments regarding my dad. Like I tweeted, I didn't expect any comments at all, so your comments were such a sweet surprise. Thank you much for your prayers & kind words. ☺

In other news, we decided yesterday not to move. Yesterday after Chuck E. Cheese, we went back (again) to the town we had decided on & drove around in length. We like it there. We weren't 'wowed' there. After weighing our pros & cons, we decided not to make the move. We aren't overly thrilled with the style of homes there, we weren't blown away with their water park & parks (compared to what we have here), & their schools have full day Kindergarten too. One of my goals, also, was to move closer to shopping. With four children, I shop often. Not all the time, but sometimes you just have to go buy some clothes. Living here, I have to drive 20+ minutes to a mall (depending on which one choose) & sometimes I'd like to be able to drive 10 or 15 minutes tops to run in & retrieve what I need. Low & behold, last Friday I was driving around & I found a new store, that I frequent often, that has been added in a town right up the road. Very convenient. As a matter of fact, we went there today. It was nice not having to drive 30 minutes to visit that particular store. Funny how it popped up while we were contemplating our decision. :)

Our home here is nice. It's beautiful, actually. It's a custom home on a nice piece of property. Spite all the problems, we have decided to stay & start working & renovating. Slowly. ☺ All the while hoping our neighbors die or move. Ha! ;o) So La Money Pit it is. After looking & talking & discussing & searching the realtors & talking & looking some more (to relocate), all with no luck, I'm just fine with that. :)

Today we went outside to play. It was great to release some built up energy.

On a mission:

Audi:



Bentley: (pausing to get his seat raised on his bike)



Mercedes: (who won't walk past a leaf, especially if the wind is blowing it)



And Jaguar:



Then I looked up & spotted this little mother tucked in the corner of our gutter. Obviously she is on a mission herself. :)



So welcome home to us. Oh. We are home. ♥

And lastly - I snapped this photo of Audi last night. I caught him watching Polar Express with his 3D glasses on. Too funny. ☺ Yes I am making him wear socks on his hands again to keep him from biting his fingernails. Ha!



Happy Spring Break! ☺

1 comment:

Christine said...

Great to see you taking pictures again!