Friday, March 27, 2009

New lens.



My new lens. Not fond of it but, I haven't had much time to play. We'll be sort of housebound this weekend ('cause it's freezing here again!!) so I'll try again tomorrow.

I also shot this one in RAW. Inside, manual, no flash, adjusted WB (what a difference! Can't believe I typically don't adjust the WB).

Mercedes has some junk in her hair & on her forehead because she now touches her hair & says "pwitty". Teehee. Daddy taught her that one. She's sleepy here 'cause she's sucking her fingers. ☺



*This photo is SOOC. I uploaded the unedited version by mistake. "Adjusted white balance" was done on the camera itself, not in post processing.

3 comments:

::petersen photography:: said...

good job melissa...yes oh yes, wb is ALWAYS in need of tweaking...you'll find that the more you shoot the more you will want to adjust it! lol just keep on shooting, you will grow to love your new 'baby'...hehee

Mommy Brain said...

wb? I'm a photo virgin...have to help me out. I think this photo is amazing...so soft and clear... Even the newbie can see the difference, keep tweaking, and stop being so hard on yourself!

Us said...

Yeah! so what lens is it?? Just keep playing with it!! You can totally tell the difference now! I also shoot in raw and let me tell you what a difference it is! Expecially in photoshop!! Oh yeah I also play with the ISO before each shoot AND ajust the WB!! You rock girl can't wait to see moreeeaaa!