Sunday, August 12, 2012

Shaklee's LUSCIOUS laundry!

So you already know I love Shaklee's Get Clean line. Now, I can add all of the laundry products to the list! Oh my. Yummy, very very soft pleasant scent, soft freshness! I was a little apprehensive at first, but that was gone after my first load! Never will I use anything else. I'm beginning to see a pattern here. :)



The concentrated laundry products are a tad more pricey than (some) typical laundry products. But with the money I'm saving in cleaning products, it's alright! Again, all of Shaklee's products are all-natural & for a family with severe allergies & skin rashes & skin reactions - I'll take it! Just all around deliciousness!

Detergent here.

Dryer sheets here.

Laundry booster/stain remover here.

*If you follow me on Facebook, you saw my bedroom carpet stain before (5 year old stain) & after (no stain!). Nature Bright is the product I used to remove the stain. As of today, the stain is still gone & looks beautimous!

Disclaimer - on the back of the Nature Bright package, it recommends not using the product on carpets/rugs. Obviously, I did anyway. I don't always follow the rules. ;o) Use at your own discretion.

No comments: