Saturday, August 18, 2012

Taylor Swift's red granny suit!

Now, ok. First of all, young lady, fix your posture! Ugh! Bad posture on anyone drives me crazy! Stand up tall, carry yourself with confidence. Smile (do you know that if I find myself not smiling, I will put a smile on my face whether anyone is around or not? Oh yes I do!) & quit hunching! (Kelle Hampton, please fix your posture, too! Thank you.)



Now. I'm sure to many, this oversized, sloppy swimming suit might be a breath of fresh air. But oh dear gawd do I ever disagree. Honey, live in your youth, enjoy your body & express yourself! I don't mean one needs to wear an inappropriate and/or skimpy string bikini, but come on! Work whatcha got! You have many years ahead of you when you can dress ancient - don't do it now! And honestly, it looks like her diaper bottoms are just flat out too big. Can she really think that looks good? And look at the hubba hunk beside her! What a cutie! They kinda-sorta-in-a-way make a cute couple. If he treats her like a queen, she should try to hang onto him!



And that's all I have to say about that! So, talk soon! Bwahaha! Just kidding.

No comments: