Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Almost eight.

This kid. Strong-willed. Determined. Sensitive. Lovable. Very tender hearted. Completely a mama's boy. He is amazing.



Hubby & I sat in the waiting room flipping thru the book of baby names. While we waited for his arrival. And waited. And waited. When I found his name, I knew instantly. And then he was born.

I fell in love with him the minute I saw him. All 5 lbs. of him. The most beautiful bundle I have ever seen. He is still breathtaking & beautiful. His face draws you in & captivates you.



Every day he becomes more handsome. He is so smart that he's too smart. Life with him is a challenge. And I can't wait to see where his determination takes him. He's going to go so far in life. And life has the privilege of loving & experiencing this growing, little boy.

Yes, he smiles. A lot. He just likes the tough boy image. ☺



I love him so, so much. I am so thankful that God chose me to be his mom. When I see my life, it's really not there. Not without him. And it will be that way forever.



1 comment:

Rebecca M. said...

Great pics of Cade.

I am trying to e-mail you at your beautiful.blissy@gmail.com address but it keeps getting returned. E-mail me so I can reply to it - I have some ideas for boxes for you.