Saturday, February 28, 2009

Me.



So many. "Why don't you post any photos of yourself?" Well, I'm usually taking the photos. But to appease you, here I am. Just me. Taken tonight. Why do I take all the photos? Because if I have my husband do it - I get this sort of photo:



The guy is in advertising. Photography is what they do & what he sells. Yet he can't take a photo for the life of him. When my husband has the camera, he turns into some sort of animal. He flashes so frequently, his eyes don't even have time to focus, let alone the camera. It's the most hysterical thing I've ever seen. Gotta love him. ♥

So there ya go. Why yes, I do look 22. Thank you. ☺

7 comments:

Mommy Brain said...

Love, love, love the top photo...so cute!

Colored With Memories said...

22? not a day past 19!

Carrie Hayes said...

Husbands are a funny thing arent they!!

Rebecca M. said...

That kind of reminds me of Jerry - that man can run a nuclear reactor, yet he can't figure out how to check our voicemail (even when there is a special button on our phone that says voicemail!!!)

Us said...

My hubby too! Geezzzz! YOur self potraits are lovley, just lovley!!!

Family "Q" said...

Ha ha ha! I know EXACTLY what you mean...my husband just shoots away...whether my head is cut off or my eyes are closed or if Andrew's looking off into space...he's just like ok "snap"...no warning, I have no idea where he aims the camera sometimes! MEN! Ha ha ha~

Anonymous said...

Good picture of you!
Katie