Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Snuggle buddies.



I had to shoot this really fast, so please excuse the quality. But isn't it cute? Audi loves his littlest sister. He loves both of his sisters, actually. Heck, Audi loves everyone & everything everywhere. ☺

What? What is that you ask? What is the crap all over my carpet? LEAVES! MULCH! LEAVES! Can you tell I'm frustrated w/ the mulch? My own two hands will kill anyone that mulches our yard ever again. I'm surprised the x-rays yesterday didn't show a pile of LEAVES in Mercedes' tummy! Ü

5 comments:

Rebecca M. said...

What a cute picture! But I must say WOW!! Caibry is HUGE! I knew she was big, but seeing her next to Cason really shows how big she is.

Bridget said...

Very sweet picture!

::petersen photography:: said...

darling capture...priceless moments!

Us said...

So Cute!!!!

threadbiz said...

Very cute pic...and I cannot see anything resembling mulch or dirt. Your cRaZy gurlie!! Caibry has gotton soo big and soo adorable.