Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cuteness.



Above is her "oooohhh, mommy has the camera out" smile. I say nothing. She does this. ☺



She's so darn cute. She is 13 months as of Feb. 6th. Full time walker. Full time runner, if we are trying to catch her. Full time food spitter-outer (notice the shirt & chin). Full time talker. Although we don't know what she is saying. If we ask her a question, she will look right at us & answer. In her language. Full time drama queen, too. Need to catch that on video & learn how to share. It is priceless. :)

Her hair? Oh my stars. No product I use is helping her flyaways. I have no clue what I'm going to do. Typically she wears a pony tail because that's the only way I can contain it!

Love this baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her! too cute
Hey we ordered some product called Carol's Daughter online.....makes the hair feel GREAT...BUT.....I hate the smell. Won't use it. And I spent too much, but I won't have her hair smell like mentholatum. Darn.
Katie

Amy said...

you seriously have the cutest kids. I don't know what their bio stories are, but man did you make out with the beauty genes!