Saturday, February 14, 2009

The cake!

I'm telling you, I have found my calling! Look out Rebecca - girl, I'm going to give you a run for your money! I had no clue I had such hidden talent. ☺



Happy Birthday, hubby! Happy 13th Anniversary, too! You are so lucky to have me I am so lucky to have you! I hope you had a great day. And I'm glad you liked your unbelievably unique, beautifully decorated cake. Yum, huh? ☺ Now puh-leeze quit acting like you're 46 or I may just have to trade you in for a newer model. ♥



Love ya! xoxo

3 comments:

Rebecca M. said...

OOOOHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAHHHHHH
Great job Melissa! I am very impressed. Maybe you and I should open up a cake business together?!?!

Bridget said...

Love it-you did good!!

Family "Q" said...

Ha Ha Ha! See, I never would've even attempted to actually write on a cake, so kutos to you for that!!! LOL!!!

OUCH...46!!??...Geese that's just about 2 of me! LOL!!! I'm just kidding!

Happy Birthday to "Mr. Melissa".