Monday, March 8, 2010

A biological baby? Update.

OMGosh. I just told hubby "I think we should try, again, to have our own biological baby."

He said "OKAY!" without hesitation.

Huh?

I thought this deserved it's own post. Ü



"I said no to adopting more children. I never said no to having a biological child."

Gee, I guess I should have asked! ;o)

Seriously. Aren't I too old? How old is too old to (yet again) attempt to get pregnant? High Risk? Oh yeah. I'd be the real deal right there. ;o)

God will really have to have a sense of humor to pull this off. I'm pretty confident my chances are slim to none. :)

7 comments:

Aimee said...

WOW!!!!! That is awesome.

CHATTY CATHY 1975 said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! My ex sister in law has adopted 2 babies so far - and I know the struggles she went through trying to have her own biological babies... I'll pray for you and hope that this time you guys succeed!

Melissa said...

MY first thought was, "Well of course he said okay! He's a dude!" You know the whole "trying" part of it? ;o)
Seriously, Good luck to you. I for one, would love to see more baby pics around here :)

Kriss said...

Isn't it amazing how our husbands can surprise us and God can change their hearts. :)

Melissa Miller said...

Oh wow! Congrats and I do hope and pray you get the results you all want. Your children are GORGEOUS! What a blessed and wonderful family you are.

Thank you very much for your support throughout for my weight loss and healthy life. You have been so kind to me and I really appreciate it my friend.

My feathers ruffled? HEHe! Sure...*Smiles*

Have a fantastic day. See you soon!
~Melissa :)

Kriss said...

I just had to recomment.... if you read my blog we are in the same boat... slim to none but attempting. Sometimes I feel like I don't give God enough credit. Often when he does something fantastic we are often surprised when we shouldn't be. He takes care of his people, I believe that with my whole heart. As someone who has suffered with TTC for so long, it's hard to face again but this time I am going at it with complete faith that he has thing already handled and that he KNOWS whats best for our family. He has done so much already and for that I am greatful. Call me greedy though, I want another. :)'

Mommy Brain said...

Congratulations!?! Better you than me! I hope it works out...I'd love to read about that journey! LOL! You are the best!