Saturday, March 6, 2010

Precious at 25 1/2 months.

Her first haircut. By mom. :) I cut quite a bit because it had become unmanageable. I know it probably didn't feel too good for her. And I always want my children to feel comfortable. The good news is not only is it much simpler to style, I can put a clip in it again! Ü
She is so.stinkin'.adorable.
I wish you could witness her personality thru the screen.
You would die.
I can confirm she is two years old. Because she does this (below) a lot. Especially when not getting her way. Or maybe it's just a woman thing. ;o) And my girl is all about shoes. We are in trouble. Ü

In the photo below, I had my camera's white balance on the wrong setting. Gasp! More photos that aren't snapshots? I'm so good like that. :)
Even though blue, I thought it was pretty cute. Snuggling her book. Ü

God is so good. He knew she belonged here. We know she belongs here. As stated two years ago - she needed us & we needed her. My heart was lacking, but now it's not.

I love her, I adore her & I'll cherish her forever.

And just so you know, I could have swore that clip was pink. ;o)

2 comments:

heather said...

she is absolutely beautiful and i can tell she is loads of fun! lucky momma!

Bridget said...

Definitely a cutie!!!