Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cute, flowery ice cube trays. *Update.

Saturday, I sent hubby to get groceries. Huh? Yep, I do send him to the store. Every now & then he offers, as well. Why should I always be the one to buy groceries? I don't eat all the groceries myself, & I work too, right? :o)

Anyway.

At the top of the list, yes I make him a list 'cause I'm all sweet & helpful like that, I wrote:

Cute, flowery spirals.

Below that:

Rubbermaid ice cube trays.

He returned home with neither.

Then proceeded to inform me that he & the boys absolutely could not locate any cute, flowery, spiral Rubbermaid ice cube trays.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why. Ü



*I didn't realize this might be confusing until I read Melissa's comment. Baha! I giggled. :) So I'll elaborate a tad - I am a writer - I write, write, write. Everything. So, the "cute, flowery spirals" are actually spiral notebooks I was desiring. The ice cube trays just happened to be written underneath. Ü

4 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

How neat Melissa! I have never heard of them but they sound interesting.

Happy Spring sweet friend!
~Melissa :)

Anonymous said...

In my defense it was like this on the list.

2-Rubbermaid ice cube trays
Cute, flowery spirals.

I could not even find the ice trays let alone the cute flowery spiral ice trays.

The Wal-Mart Man,
Also know as your husband.
Love Mitch

Melissa :) said...

Sorry dude, you're wrong. Spirals were listed first. I know. I wrote it.

I do believe this is the first comment you have ever left that has everything spelled correctly. Baha!

Now get off my blog! :)

Melissa said...

HAHA! Wal-Mart Man. You and your hubby are too cute :)