Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Exploring.

Someone has discovered there are many more rooms to this house. Isn't this the cutest photo? She looks like such an itty bitty in our huge foyer. :)

She is really getting brave. Holding on w/ one hand. Look how proud she is. :) She is not cruising yet, but I'm sure it won't be long. She is reaching milestones sooner than our other 3 did. Keep on workin', thyroid! :)

That's our carbon monoxide alarm you see on the wall. See how it's crooked? Yes, she found it. A few times. :)

At the Endocrin on Monday she weighed in @ 22 1/2 lbs. If you remember her last visit, we had issues w/ her weight (they rounded up & it seemed as if she had gained too much too fast) & I had to have her reweighed at the pediatrician. I do not think the 22 1/2 is accurate - if so, she is completely off the chart on weight. Ha! I do believe, however, she is over 20 lbs. She measured 27" in length (50%) which means she has not grown in length for quite some time. She is now in her new big girl carseat, facing forward, & in hog heaven. Her latest trick is to crack up when I'm laughing. It's so funny. She is SO amazing! :o)

3 comments:

katd said...

Oh Melissa, she is getting so big! I can't stand it! She's more and more beautiful every time you post new pictures. That one of her in the foyer is frame worthy:) You hug her for me!

Mommy Brain said...

I love the baby smile!

threadbiz01 said...

I want to squeeze her...she does get more beautiful everyday=)