Friday, August 29, 2008

From Miss S.

We are soooooooooooo blessed with Bentley's teacher this year. She is wonderful! Such a relief after our experiences the last 2 years. I know she is exactly what Bentley needs.
Below is part of an email I received from her & I found it quite interesting:

"He is very smart! His vocabulary is HUGE!! Has he ever been tested for Gifted and Talented? I would want to observe him a little longer before I submitted his name, but so far, I am seeing a lot of gifted qualities in him!!
Thank you!!
Miss S.

I tend to agree with her comment & I think because he's so darn smart, it creates a lot of our challenges with him. But I wouldn't want him any other way. He's perfect. Ü

1 comment:

threadbiz01 said...

YAY!! I think I like the teacher too=) I know things will improve and he will excel both academically and socially.