Saturday, August 16, 2008

No title.

Katie - the gowns I bought from Wal-Mart were just hanging on a hanger. No package. Completely loose & open at the bottom (no elastic). They are 12 month in size & bought individually. Once they are washed, they are so soft! Love them.

Thank you girls for the comments on my 'adultery' post. Just something I was thinking so I typed it out. My thoughts/posts aren't always warm & mushy, LOL, more like curt & to the point. :) I think everyone feels the same about adultery. It is certainly an act that is performed by choice & can most definitely be avoided & prevented. Thanks for the kind words. :)

Off to Babies-R-Us - Girl2 needs a big girl carseat! We're going to go ahead & turn her around to face forward (typically we do this @ 8 months) so she should be loving that! I know it's too early to face her forward...shhhhh...don't tell! :)

Katie, do you use a Mighty-Tite on your carseat? One of the best inventions ever made. Ü

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got Lily her "big girl" car seat.....we splurged and found one of those Britax ones on sale (was still really expensive, but goes up to 65 lbs.)......
What the heck is a Mighty Tight or whatever you said Melissa for the carseat? You know I must have it if it's GREAT! LOL
Katie

Anonymous said...

Ok...I researched and figured out what a Mighty Tite is. No, we don't use one. The Britax seat we have now has those things that hook into the anchors in the bottom of the car so the seat does not move like a bit.
Katie