Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kidbits.

I was brushing my teeth this a.m. When I finished, I called to Audi to check on him.

Me: Audi, are you ok? What are you doing?

Audi: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm jis sittin here watchin tv. ....pause.... with a lizard.

Me: What?!

Audi: I'm watchin tv. With a lizard. He's watchin tv too & I'm holding him gently.

Sure enough. He was holding a tiny gecko. LOL Outside we all went, gecko in hand.

Me: Put him down now.

Audi: No! I want to keep him.

Me: Audi put him down so he can go eat. He's hungry.

Down went the gecko. Outside. Where he belongs. And inside went Audi to wash his hands with lots of soap. He is all boy. Too darn cute! Ü

Photos. Manual. No flash. I may start posting my settings soon. :o)

5 comments:

Deanna said...

I was so laughing and Timothy once had the same scenario with a frog.... kids are just so cute:)
FYI I got asked yesterday at JCPenny if I was babysitting while out with my children "just with my family".

Char said...

OMG...that is too funny and cute!! I hope he doesn't run into the King Cobra my 7 yr old claims to have fought off while riding his bike last week!! lol...

Char

Mommy Brain said...

That is so classic for living with a little boy! Awesome pictures too! You've come a long way baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh....the joy and innocence of kids. That's a great story. And yes, your pictures are great!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Just be glad it was a little lizzard, and not something bigger - like a baby snake :)

Rebecca