Friday, August 29, 2008

We are individuals, not duplicates.

That is my very own personal quote. :) Made it up all by meself & I've used it before. :)

That said, I appreciate everyone's comments. I really do. It is very interesting to me to read different aspects from different people. Of course we all don't agree & we all don't think alike - if we did, there would be no need to vote in the first place. There are pros & cons of all four candidates. History proves it, the present represents it, & the future will rely on it.

Just because you & I don't agree, or you don't agree with her (meaning anyone), is no big deal. We all have the right to our own opinions. I'm not going to dislike you because of your political choice. I appreciate your opinion. My blog is a friendly blog & hopefully a fun, silly one. Friends are friends regardless of their political opinion. (Even though Christine doesn't obey very well...heehee :)

Please feel free to leave any comment you wish on my blog. I have no problem with that. The comments that are left just might encourage someone to vote who was thinking of not voting. It doesn't matter who they vote for - their choice - just vote! Stand tall & be proud. However, what I don't appreciate are comments such as "try harder". I have no reason to try harder. I'm not trying to do anything. I'm not trying to convince anyone who they should vote for. I'm not trying to impress anyone. We are/were simply discussing the most recent announcement. An interesting one for many.

Regarding Palin's baby boy versus Obama's children - it's very simple. Obama's children are not infants & do not have (known) special needs. Palin's baby is. And that baby deserves his mother's love & attention. Not when it's convenient. Not until she finds something better/more important to do. All the time. The position she is currently in is not/will not be 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. The fact that Palin's husband is a play-at-home father is great. That is their personal choice. That precious baby still deserves a mother who is committed to him & his needs. And that - is my personal opinion. Ü

Now let's play nice. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree! I sort of feel torn about my opinion because I know that I wouldn't feel this way if it were a father of an infant with Down's Syndrome - but how can you be the Vice President and have a BABY, especially one with Down's Syndrome! But, then again, she isn't sure what the responsibilities are for a Vice President...