Friday, August 15, 2008

Monkey see, monkey do.

She has her camera.
She is taking photos of her babies.
I wonder who she gets that from? Ü

A new photo of my baby. 7 months old now. Ü

In this photo, she is actually in a nightgown. She has outgrown her footsies & I haven't made it to Carter's yet. So I picked up these little gowns at Wal-Mart. Now I'm here to tell you, I am very particular in what my children sleep in. I want their jammies to be oh so soft & comfy. I want my children to snuggle in & sleep good. These little temporary gowns - rock! I'm buying more. :)

This weekend I will attempt her first ever pig tail. Her hair is long & I love it! I hope it works. :)

Happy Friday! Ü

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, are they the gowns that come in the packages of like three and are tighter at the bottom.....? or are they loose fitting? I don't care for the ones that are tight at the bottom. I need more Jammies for Lily too, she's so long she's outgrown her footy ones. Let me know so I can get some too!
Katie