Saturday, August 16, 2008

Her first diamonds.

First, here's her pig tail. Is that what it's called? I don't like it. Ha! No time to work on it - we had to get going. Did I mention we think she has some other ethnicity in her? We're thinking Asian, but now I'm also thinking possibly Guatemalan. Unfortunately we'll never know. What we do know is that she is perfect, hand-picked & beautiful. Ü

Yes her tongue is yet again...up. LOL That darn tongue is either up or out when she smiles. I really need to ask the pediatrican about that. ;o)

Tada! We got her ears pierced today. :) Here she is all happy happy with daddy 'cause she's oblivious as to what's about to happen to her. Heehee. Hubby held her because I held Girl1 when we had her ears pierced. Girl1 was done @ 4 months - Girl2 is almost 7 1/2 months - I waited with her because she had such a rough beginning. (ahem - notice how absolutely perfect her ear shape is. I am an ears fanatic. God knew because all of my children have the most perfectly shaped ears. Girl1 had a 'bent' ear at birth & I tried taping it & then playdoh'ing it into shape. LOL That's another post. ;o)

I couldn't really get a good shot because 2 girls pierced her ears simultaneously.

Oh boy she cried, but only for about 5 seconds. Then I showed her all the other bling bling at Claire's. She liked. :)

The finished product. Ü (The purple you see is actually from the marker where they marked the piercings.)

Love my beautiful girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are brave! I just don't know if I can do it!
I do want Lily to have pierced ears and I bet she will look so pretty! I am just scared!

Caibs has so much hair!!!!!!

Katie

Anonymous said...

Oh boy....once you introduce them to the Bling, it's downhill from there.

I must admit though, that my only daughter does not have pierced ears. I do. Two in each ear actually. I just never got around to it with Natalie. Now that she is older, she is too nervous to get it done, so I guess she will be one of the few girls withought pierced ears

Rebecca M.