Thursday, August 7, 2008

Me & him.

Went outside today. Played with my camera. He's my most perfect model. :)

This first one. "The sun, mom!" Couldn't open his eyes. I found that interesting since the sun happened to be behind a cloud at this particular time. :)



He's the cutest thing ever! Tonight I was reading them all ("them all" - like I've got 6 or something :) a book & had them gathered around me. He was laying his head on my shoulder. Too sweet. Life is good. Life is grand! Ü

Photos taken on manual. No flash. I must remember to adjust my white balance when shooting on manual. Ugh! Not too long ago, I was so pleased to read on Tara's blog that she forgot to adjust her white balance when taking some photos. And she's a professional! It's nice to know I'm not alone. :) Anyway, thankfully I noticed right before we finished. He then was ready to call it a day. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that second one looks totally like a magazine cover. He is just so precious! I love when you do little “features” on the kids individually. They are the best.

Katd.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the photos, they are great! I especially love the one with his hands on his ankles. He is simply adorable and so are his sisters and brother! God bless you all. Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Can anyone say…”The next cover model for Parents Magazine?”

Rebecca