Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Homemade pancakes!

I make the best homemade pancakes ever, I'm telling you! My family gobbles them right up! Last week I added chocolate chips - although personally, I could do without 'em. The angle of the camera is making them look bigger than they are. I make the best pancakes, not the biggest!



My Black Bean Chicken was a big flop. I'll only post recipes that our entire family enjoy - so I've decided to post my pancake recipe instead. :)

Easy peasy:

1 cup flour

2 tblsp. sugar

4 tsp. baking powder

1 tsp. salt

2 eggs

1 cup milk

Combine flour, sugar, baking powder & salt. In a separate bowl, wisk eggs & milk. Add to flour mixture & wisk until lump-free.

You can add a dash of vanilla and/or cinnamon if you like. Sometimes I add chocolate chips, blueberries, whatever, to taste.

Makes approximately 16 pancakes, so I usually double.

Dig in! Yum.



2 comments:

Bridget said...

I love pancakes and love experimenting! Cinnamon raisin and Banana Nut Pancakes are my two favorites, though!

Rebeccca said...

I just noticed.....did you realize you put exactly 7 chocolate chips in each pancake? Intentional or OCD??? HAHAHAHA!!!!