Sunday, September 16, 2012

Shaklee orders - I'll reimburse your shipping fees!



8:00 p.m. Sunday 9.16.12 through 8:00 p.m. Monday 9.17.12! Now is the time to restock or try products!

View all products & place your order on my Shaklee site: www.melissabrazell.myshaklee.com

Shaklee is so confident in all of their amazing products, they offer a 100% money back guarantee!

Indeed, this includes becoming a Distributor & going GOLD! Desire to be your own boss? Make your own hours? Work from home? Make as little or as much money as you want? Operating my own Shaklee business is one of the best decisions I have ever made! I am making money & I am having so much fun! If you are interested, if you are serious, contact me at: adoringthesimple@gmail.com I would love to have you on my team! Let's make money, get out of debt & help other families get healthier!

Follow me on Facebook here!

Have a fabulous week!

No comments: