Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bobbi Brown's Beach.

Teresa (Blooming on Bainbridge) blogged that this is one of her favorite products. I have never heard of it until I read her post. Now, I'm curious. Ü

Has anyone tried this? Does it really smell beach'ish? Or sunscreen'ish? 'Cause if it does, I am so on it. I'm going to splurge & I'm going to get some! Like, tomorrow! :)

I adore the scent of sunscreen. It's so pleasant & soothing & smells so luscious - it calms my demeanor & takes my thoughts straight to the beach (Destin, FL, specifically :). It's one of my most favorite scents ever. Teresa even stated that sometimes she'll spray some Coppertone on her just for the aroma. Heehee. Love that. I may have to give that a try. ;o)

If you can shed any insight on Beach, please do! And while you're at it, check out Teresa's site (link above). She's so cute! :)

1 comment:

Miss Erin said...

I really love the smell of sunscreen too. All banana-y and coconut-y. Yum. I think there is a Bond perfume that is kind of beachy too...I'm pretty sure it was a Bond.