Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Meet Layke.

Layke has been with us now for about 3 months. Isn't she cute? She came with all her pretty little accessories. Ü She's such a sweet little girl, except when she's not. ;o) Her & Bray get along really well, but occasionally, she gets a wild hair & torments the dickens out of him. Which happens about 3x daily. So I'm thinking 'occasionally' may not be the accurate term. Heehee. But he tolerates her & they run, play & sleep kind of snuggled, so I think he enjoys having another little 4 legged friend around. :)

She loves to go in the car, she loves to cuddle & sleep in our bed. She is, however, high maintenance. She just desires to be with someone at all times. If I'm not holding her, she is right at my feet. She's been stepped on a couple of times & she's actually tripped me several times. She loves the kids & gets excited to see them, just like Bray does. Too cute. I haven't taken her to the vet yet because she's current on shots/heartworm - so I'm not really sure what she weighs. I think she's around 6-7 lbs., at the most. Bray weighs 15 lbs., so she's about half. Love her. She's prefect. No more dogs! ♥

No comments: