Saturday, March 19, 2011

Epic fail.


I thought I'd take a photo of myself. Obviously, I can take them of others, but me, not so much.

I've been playing with photos, but I must quit screwing around now. We have a family dinner to attend. I have to get dressed & fix my hair. My hair is not fixed (or, complete, rather) in this photo. I've only straightened it (I still need to fix my bangs (desperately) & put my hair up in a clip - it's 6-7+ inches past my shoulders...blah) & put on makeup. I also have two frizzy haired little girls to get ready, too. Getting ladies ready to go out on the town is no easy, quick task. It's hard work being glamorous. ;o)

Happy Saturday! Ü

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Not an epic fail, I happen to think it's very cute. There needs to be more pics of you of

Bridget said...

on your blog.

That's was supposed to be how that ended before blogger decided to go all psycho and put words in my mouth...stupid blogger.