Thursday, September 8, 2011

For my children. My life, my world, my loves.

Ten years ago, when my first 5 lb. 13 oz. baby was born & placed in my arms by one of the most selfless women I've ever met, I vowed that this song would forever be dedicated to them, my children. The lyrics are actually printed & placed in Bentley's baby book. This song makes me cry & this song brings me to my knees. This song is exactly what my children do for me.



I am so grateful for my children, I am so grateful to God for allowing me the privilege of being their mom. There are no words to let them know just how much I adore them & I hope this song will remain in their hearts, forever.

My children - have I told you lately that I love you? No matter where life takes you or what challenges you encounter or the mistakes you will make. You are amazing. You are beautiful. You are strong. You make me: think, cry, smile, melt, frustrated, laugh, angry, hurt, focus, determined & proud. You make me strive to be more, to push on & go further. My prayer is that I do the very same for you. The fun & love we share is immeasurable, true & pure. You make me a better person, you inspire me & you complete me. And I thank you so much. I love you. For eternity. ♥

1 comment: