Saturday, January 17, 2009

1-16-09.

This is my formal dining room (wall). The wallpaper is hideous (although I'm kinda liking it for a backdrop :) but, it is (was) in perfect condition, so we were going to refurbish this room last. Until I did this. (The wallpaper looks great & is consistent; the sun was really shining in so the wallpaper looks distorted but it isn't. And since it's just a wallpaper shot, heck I don't care.)



I was working on a project w/ Bentley & taped a piece of his project to the wall. I used high performance packaging tape. I thought nothing of it. Until later that night I had hubby help me remove it. Ahhhh! The wallpaper is so old & brittle, it came off when we removed the tape! I totally ruined our perfectly ugly wallpaper! LOL



What to do. I do have some extra wallpaper in the attic that I could pull out & patch in. I'm a wallpaper pro so I probably could do a halfway decent job. I just don't know if it's worth the trouble. And unfortunately, this is a odd location for photos.

Ah well. Such is life. Here at home, anyway. :)

No comments: