Saturday, January 3, 2009

I need prayer!

If any of you are prayer warriors like I am, please pray for me/us! I'm about to lose my mind.

Girl2 is NO better. Cough yes, cold no. We're going on one month of snotty nose/cold. This is way too much for my baby girl.

Boy1 is better. Still has somewhat of a cough.

Boy2 still has horrible cough.

Girl1 has awful cold now & horrible cough.

I'm going to run out of Orapred soon.

On top of that, I am sicker than a dog. Have been, but there's not a darn tootin' thing I can do about it. I have to keep going. Hubby is sick, but he's been in MN since yesterday a.m. - he's trying to get home quickly as they have an ice/snow storm predicted to begin at lunch today.

On top of that on top of that, the boys are still acting up now that they are bunking together again & last night I got NO sleep. Nothing. Maybe one hour. Every time I drifted off one of them woke me up. Such a shame too because since I feel so awful, they are now on restriction for TEN (yes I said ten) days. Trust me, they know the rules by now. I hope they enjoy no tv, no toys, no nothing for ten days. It's down to business, now.

Anyway, we seriously need some prayer. I have no clue as to what my next step will be - of course the ped. is closed & I have no desire to head to Cook's Urgent Care.

I'm so tired I can't even function @ a half-way decent pace.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Prayed like you asked!! I hope that you, Mitch and your sweet miniatures get well soon!!

Aimee said...

I'll be praying!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot even imagine. Did Mitch get home? I am so sorry this is all happening at one time. I know how it feels to be sick...with ONE kid and a husband at home...I cannot even fathom being sick, with FOUR sick kids, and a husband not there.

Really, I will pray hard for you.
Love you
Katie