Friday, January 23, 2009

1-23-09.









Yes, I understand that technically Project365 is a *photo* (non-plural) a day project. However, when one has a child as adorable as this, who can post just one? Not me.

And, to toot my own horn (sorry, but quite honestly, I could use a toot about now) - I'm pretty stinkin' proud of this photo shoot. Which was a quickie. :) I see my progress from when I started way back when (I was so proud of those photos then & now when I see them I shiver...heehee) but - I'm fully aware I have so far to go. Photography is just something fun for me to do. ☺

3 comments:

It's ME! -- Christie -- said...

beautiful melissa...love his expessions!

Carrie Hayes said...

Melissa these are wonderful, Great job!!

Rebecca M. said...

Great pictures! Cason is so handsome. Such a precious little guy!