Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dearest Rebecca.

Oh how I love thee. LOL ☺

Your comment made my day. Sonya's comment too! Too sweet.

Trust me, there is dirt. LOL I did not wipe off the molding before shooting the photo. Never even thought about it, actually. I'm shooting the Project365 photos on manual w/ no flash, so I need light. I noticed that corner (by the front door) had decent light (not an easy task to find in this house), so I stuck the bucket in it & snapped. Ü

My molding is certainly not that clean. I think I've mentioned this house has a dust problem (remember when we had an air quality test?) which makes keeping my house clean more challenging. Typically, I run the vacuum (attachment) across the molding & if I don't like the result, I will run a baby wipe (yes, baby wipe) across them. That is how I clean all of mine & I don't do it often.

Go ahead, compliment my housekeeping some more. LOL

Thanks for the sweet comment. ☺

No comments: