Wednesday, January 28, 2009

10 more quirks.

1.) I prefer to eat luke warm or cold food. I will not eat hot food unless my throat is sore.

2.) I use Post-It-Notes like they are going out of style. One will find them sporadically thruout our home. I cannot live without them.

3.) I cannot sleep @ night without lip balm on & lotion on my hands.

4.) I have taken the same two medications every night before bed for almost 20 years now.

5.) I am allergic to toothpaste & latex. I called my dr. one time & told them they had really crappy bandaides because I broke out everywhere. They then told me I'm allergic to latex. LOL

6.) I'm ambidextrous. I write, eat & brush my teeth with my left hand. I do everything else right handed (all sports, cleaning, etc.). I am stronger in my right arm/hand than I am my left but technically I say I'm "left handed".

7.) Since I was 12 or 13, I have always separated my eyelashes with a needle/straight pin. Never one time have I poked my eye, though I have come close.

8.) Speaking of eyelashes, I have never used an eyelash curler. I used my mom's one time when I was 12 or so, & it hurt so bad I have never in my life picked one up since. PTL I have long, thick lashes that curl on their own! I'd have to use those fake suckers if I didn't.

9.) I have approximately 60+ gift bags. All sizes, all colors & for all occasions. I recycle them, as well as all bows, ribbons & tissue paper. If anyone goes to toss anything out at a celebration, I grab it quickly. :)

10.) I hate Nutcrackers. I have no idea why but they freak me out. Last year @ Target they had a display of them @ Christmas time & I turned them all backwards. :)

So there you have it. More irrelevant info. about me than you ever wanted to know. ☺

3 comments:

Rebecca M. said...

O.K.....so I have to comment on this (you just KNEW I would LOL!)

#1 - do you mean you even eat your dinner lukewarm? I can't stand lukewarm or cold food, unless it's meant to be cold.

#5 If you are allergic to toothpaste, what in the world do you use to brush your teeth?

#7 I guess nobody ever told you that you should never, ever stick sharp objects near your eye. Just the thought of you doing that makes me cringe. Then again, I have issues with eyes - don't like anything going near them, thus why I can't wear contacts.

#10 Well I guess you can never come visit me during the holidays. I LOVE nutcrackers, and collect them. Currently, I have over 40 Christmas nutcrackers that I display from the day after Thanksgiving until after new years. I also have nutcracker placemats, runners, plates, etc. It's too funny that you turned all the nutcrackers around backwards last year. Did they ban you from that Target? Or did you do it unnoticed LOL!!!

Bridget said...

Ok, My Turn!!

#3 - I also must wear Carmex on my lips at bedtime, especially when sick-I can not stand my lips to be chapped

#4 - I will take two medications every night for the rest of my life.

#5 - I am also allergic to latex and toothpaste that has baking soda in it.

#6 - I am ambidextrous as well. I am mostly right handed, but eat with my left...

IS THIS NOT SCARY!!!!

Carrie Hayes said...

This is all fun information! I laughed so hard on the Nutcracker one!!