Monday, January 19, 2009

1-19-09.



How does my carpet stay spot-free? Thanks to this miracle bottle. And maybe the fact that we do not eat or drink any place other than our kitchen table. But accidents happen. Especially with a baby with reflux.

So I use this when duty calls. I have used it for years & years & the one thing I will not nor cannot ever live without is my Bissel Green Machine Carpet Cleaner. Even though my traffic areas are becoming more worn, & I can't prevent that, I can prevent unnecessary spots/stains. And it just gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. ☺

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I just tried mine to see if it was still working,and as long as I double click the "edit" next to the post I want to change, then click anywhere in the post once it opens, it is fine. Hope you can figure yours out!